Virtual Herb Walk
Franklin Ridge Loop - Martinez, Ca - May 2, 2020
Franklin Ridge Loop Hike
Anna Marie Beauchemin of East Bay Herbals
Donation-Based Virtual Herb Walks
Interested in supporting EBH in creating more community-content like the above video? Consider giving a donation for attending this virtual herb-walk today! If your finances have been impacted by COVID-19 we encourage you to hold onto your resources and enjoy this gift!
Some Corrections and Clarifications to the Above Content
We're all about keeping it real over at EBH, which means the above video was filmed in a candid manner and is not perfect. See below for some updates to the information shared
1. Ticks (obviously) do not have hands (though it would be cute if they did); they have legs
2. Lupine leaves are palmately compound
3. The road where this trail is located is Carquinez Scenic Drive
4. Avena sativa, A. barbata, and A. fatua are ALL non-natives in California
5. The plantain in this video (Plantago lanceolata) is non-native, but the properties are the same as our native plantains (of which there are many)!
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, illness, or medical condition and Anna Marie Beauchemin is not a licensed healthcare provider The practice of herbalism is complementary in nature and does not replace the advice of a licensed medical provider. Please remember to consult with a licensed physician before adding any herbal supplements into your diet, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on medication. By viewing this video you agree to take responsibility for your decisions, health, and wellbeing.